Monday, January 8, 2007

Hello 2007

So this is the time when we try to follow through on all those things we promised ourselves we'd do. I'm going to quit smoking, I'm going clean out my car, I'm going get in touch with old friends, I'm going to start jogging. Well, I'm going to keep it simple this year. My new years resolution? Start sitting up straight and not slouch. Some people think it's not much of a challenge, but for me it would be a miracle if I could accomplish it.

Setting goals for myself, making lists, trying to keep organized - these things never came naturally to me. When Eli was born, I began to realize that for me to maintain "order" in my life, I would need to make sensible decisions on what I do with my time and how I perceived success at the end of the day. And what I realized was all the things I genuinely wanted out of life, I already had. Lucky me, right?

So why did I start this blog? I guess you could say my
old website was a way of keeping in touch with the world and maintaining my little piece of cyberspace - blogging is a lot easier. Mikey and I already live an extremely net savvy life so it's just and easy transition. We love to share pictures (as Mikey takes a few hundred each day.

No comments: